The wonderful Jenna @ Bookmark Your Thoughts has tagged me in The Sunshine Blogger Award! I love the variety of questions you get on these posts so they’re always fun ones to fill out 😊
- Have you ever read a book in another language? If yes, which one? *
Nope! I wish I could read another language!
- What is your best solution for a reading slump? *
I always find short story collections help me! You can read one story in like 10 minutes and I always find after I’ve finished one, I want to finish another.
- If you could only read one author forever, who would it be and why? *
I haven’t read very many books from just one author. I would love to say Ira Levin because I’ve loved both of the books I’ve read by him with a passion, but I would probably say Stephen King, just because he’s got SO much stuff published.
- Which book do you think would make the best video game? *
OK, so I love a video game called Party Hard where the goal is to murder everyone at a party without being spotted so I would love to create American Psycho into a game like that! I think that would be awesome!
- If the place you lived in could only experience ONE season forever, what season would you choose?
Autumn please! I love autumn colours and how it can be both cold and mild weather. I would be more than happy to live in jumpers and boots for the rest of my life (I almost do anyway!)
- If you could live in any sitcom, which would it be?
Definitely 100% It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, even if I was the character they always picked on.
- If you could INSTANTLY become an expert in something, what would it be?
Psychology because I feel like that’s really vast and also super interesting!
- If you were a member of a circus, what type of performer would you be?
I’d like to be an acrobatic performer, I am flexible but I’m very unfit so I doubt that would happen though.
- What’s your FAVOURITE book to movie adaptation?
Either Misery or American Psycho. If my life depended on it, I’d pick Misery because I feel like it’s closer to the book.
- What type of literature do you prefer the most? Why (i.e. poetry, fiction standalone, fiction series, nonfiction standalone, nonfiction series, plays/dramas, short stories, etc.)?
Fiction standalone for definite. Preferably horrors and/or dark thrillers.
- You are the main character in a novel — who’s your sidekick/partner in crime and why?
Can I pick a celebrity? I’d really like Sam Rockwell cause he’s a cool dude and he’d be a laugh. He always plays the guy that gets you both in and out of a sticky situation!
That’s all for today’s post friends! I’m not going to tag anyone because I have a lot of tags to catch up on and I don’t want to go tag crazy!