Books I’ve read this month
Books read: 4
Pages read: 1297
Female authors: 2
Male authors: 2
I See You by Clare Mackintosh
American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis
Other books I’ve reviewed this month
- None! I don’t think I’ve had any to catch up on?
Favourite book of the month
Well obviously American Psycho?! It’s my favourite book of all time yanno.
Books bought or received this month
Ok, so this month was a crazy month of books… I won a HUGE prize draw and also went to that insane 70% off book warehouse! Plus publishers were being extra lovely and I got a few gifts!!
Prize Draw: 17
From Publishers: 4
Book Swap: 1
- The biggest thanks to HarperCollins for picking me out of a prize draw and sending me 17 books!!!
- Big love to Janel @ Keeper of Pages for the Will Carver novel, gifted out of the kindness of her heart.
- Thanks to publishers Quercus the first two books in the Rotherweird series!
- Also thanks to Titan Books for The Forgotten Girl, I’m excited to be a part of the blog tour for that one
- And again thanks to Kelsey from Book Publicity Services who got in touch to offer me The Girls Are Gone, published by Wise Ink Creative Publishing
- I took part in the Busy Mama Book Swap again this month – thanks to @jesshyoung, my swap partner for Horns!
- Pigeonhole is a great app for free new & exciting books, which is how I got my hands on Little Darlings
Book goal update
I’m somehow ahead of schedule. I thank my new love for audiobooks on that! Pretty chuffed with that!
Here are the pics I posted on IG this month! So I’ve gone a bit mad… I’m posting a lot more in IG now!
My dad, his wife, and my nan all came over and saw our house for the first time this month. It was really nice to show them our place. We all had lunch together and then went through their wedding photos.
That same weekend I went to that massive book warehouse and bought 14 books for £45!
I went out twice in April for various different birthday celebrations. Maybe celebrated a little too hard on one of the nights…
I did #25infive this month and actually managed to read the full 25 hours! This was split between audiobooks and normal books, but I think it all still counts.
Other than that, I didn’t do an awful lot in April. We saw family and friends and sorted out more house stuff – that’s about it!
That’s a wrap
So that’s it for this month, I hope you all had a nice April too! What were some of your highlights of this month?