So last night I saw this on Here’s the Fucking Twist’s blog and I thought it would be a fun blog to post on a lazy Friday…
I’m literally never going to need to do a Q&A after completing this tag… I’ll keep this bit short, as this is gonna be a loooong post! Keep reading to find out literally everything about me.
1. What’s your name?
Zuky… but you already knew that
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
My mum and work people call me Zuks (Zooks), my boss calls me Zuks-a-lor (Zooks-a-law), my boyfriend calls me Capital B.
3. Your gender?
Woman… her… female.
4. Your star sign?
Scorpio. I don’t believe in the whole star sign malarky though.
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
I’m in a relationship, 5 years & counting
7. Any children?
Noooo, and none planned either! (Although we have a boy and a girls name, just incase).
8. Any pets?
Indeedy! Two lil doggos n a kitty cat
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
I have 3 tattoos… 1 professional, 2 stick and poke lol. I also have my ears double pierced, but that’s it.
10. What do you like about yourself?
I wish I could say most things, but I’m one of these sucky people that can’t see the good in themselves even though I really do try. I like my hair, though,
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
A lot more than I like! Most specifically, my bra size.
12. Righty or lefty?
Lefty! What a unique snowflake I’m not
13. The last thing you drank:
14. The last thing you ate:
I made myself an egg mayo sandwich for dinner.
15. Your last phone call:
With Matt… telling him not to park in front of my mums car.
16. Your last text message:
Matt again, we were talking about the World Cup and how crap the England game.
17. Your last email:
Sadly, to myself. Had to send something over from work to my personal email.
18. The last song you listened to:
Hangout at the Gallows by Father John Misty.
19. The last book you read:
The Killing Lessons by Saul Black – highly recommend!
20. The last time you cried:
Shit, I cry a lot but I can’t remember? Probably something insignificant cause I was on my period.
21. The last blog you read:
Infinite Text’s review for The Hole by Hye-Young Pyun
22. The last person you spoke to:
My step-dad, I offered him a cup of tea, what a lovely child I am
23. The last place you visited:
Winchester, it was a late birthday present for Matt! It was a lovely weekend away
24. Your last holiday abroad?
My friends & I spent a long weekend in Berlin! (Matt & I are also off the France tomorrow!!)
HAVE YOU EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I know of…
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
I’ve lost both my great grandparents, but not anyone recently… touch wood!
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Yes… quite a few times. Haven’t most people?
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
I’d never been in love before Matt, and I still love him… so no!
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Oh definitely. I think everyone you meet changes you slightly.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Yep! A few years ago, me and my two besties had a massive falling out. I’m still friends with one of them… the other one isn’t around anymore.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
Yep, a few times lol
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Of course. Everyone talks behind everyone’s back. Don’t lie and say you don’t!
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I mean someone said I broke their heart, but we were only 16 so I’m not sure it was 100%… though saying that, I got with Matt when I was 16, and it’s been real love ever since then.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
I mean yeah, he was kind of a stanger in the sense I’d only just met him… Yuck yuck yuck!!
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
Nah, and hopefully I never will.
38. Have you ever had sex on a first date?
Mine and Matt’s “first date” was technically a year into our relationship. Everything we had done up until that point we did with friends! So maybe, lol, I can’t remember
39. Have you ever been arrested?
No, I’ve always been so terrified of getting in trouble.
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
Not sexually, but I do have crushes on women who I think are beautiful. I actually think I am a little bit in love with Amy Adams
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Nothing major that I can think of, no
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Yes, a few times! I literally wet myself in public when I was like 12 years old, that’s pretty embarrassing
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
People say I have a good judge of character. I’ve met people who I knew from the start would disappoint me eventually.
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
I’d love to believe in some higher being who I could wholeheartedly trust with my path through life, but no, I don’t.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
I’ve got to try!
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
I’d 100% be up for believing in Santa again. My family went all out convincing me he was real when I was a kid, and if I ever have children I’ll definitely do the same for them
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
No, but only because I’ve never had any reason to or had any experience where I couldn’t explain something.
49. Do you believe in aliens?
Yes! We can’t be the only living, breathing, alive things in the universe. Even if “aliens” are tiny bacteria on other planets, it counts as life. I don’t believe in the classic grey/green googly-eyed things that films and TV show though.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
No. Miracles are normally the work of a higher being, and since I don’t believe in one of those, I can’t believe in miracles. Miracles of science, like Krystin mentions, are just things we haven’t worked out yet. They’re not magical.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
I’m not even sure what this means to be honest! As in if I believe I’m smart and clever and beautiful that I’ll eventually believe it? No… not personally because I’m such a downer lol
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nah, you can love the look and thought of a person at first sight, but love takes real emotions and really knowing someone.
53. Can money make you happy?
I mean yes, to a certain extent. If you have an underlying mental illness (Robin Williams comes straight to mind) then no, money can’t, but for a regular, healthy minded person, I think yes, it can. Or is can make you ugly.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro-choice. Don’t tell women what to do with their bodies.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
Yep, but I won’t get into it here…
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
I have no religious beliefs!
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
The understanding that all humans are equal and that you should never judge a person based on their appearance, beliefs, upbringing etc
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
Tea… always tea!
61. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, it’s verrrry quiet in my room right now.
62. What are you thinking about right now?
That I go on holiday tomorrow!!!
63. What are you waiting for right now?
My tea to cool down a little bit more.
64. What are you most excited about right now?
65. What’s your pet peeve right now?
LOUD EATERS OR THE SOUND OF PEOPLE SCRATCHING THEIR SKIN!!
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
Snugglin’ with Matt
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Probably avoiding my book still, and watching YouTube instead.
68. Your first best friend:
My cousin. Still love her to pieces!
69. Your first kiss:
I had a few little kisses with kids at my primary school. First proper kiss was with that stranger I talked about earlier… lol ew!!!
70. Your first celebrity crush:
God, I don’t know. I crushed on people from a young age! Either Orlando Bloom (only as Legolas), Seth Green or Rafael Nadal.
71. Your first holiday:
I visited Australia and New Zealand for 3 months when I was 3 (I can’t remember it though). I also went to Lapland when I was young, but can’t remember that either! First holiday’s I remember were to Wales or France.
72. Your first pet:
First ones I properly remember were Pudding and Popsicle, two black cats
73. Your first regret:
I mean I don’t really have any… but again, what Krystin says I feel the same too… I do wish I had tried harder in school.
74. Your first job:
First paid job was working at my mums friend cafe.
75. Your first childhood memory:
I literally have no idea! My memory for my own life is pretty terrible.
76. Love or money?
Well I have love, so can I have money please?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter! Facebook is boring now. All the memes are on Twitter first.
78. Hook-up or Relationship?
79. Dogs or Cats?
Dogs, but only because I’m super allergic to cats.
80. Coffee or Tea?
81. Beer or Wine?
Neither really – I like one type of wine, one type of beer.
82. Sweet or Savoury?
Difficult to pick… probs savoury!
83. Introvert or Extrovert?
Definitely introvert! I’m a nervous lil bean.
84. Vampires of Werewolves?
Vampires are way cooler and I totally have a crush on Kiefer Sutherland in The Lost Boys…
85. Seaside or Countryside?
Countryside! I HATE the beach… all that sand, ugh.
86. Summer or Winter?
Winter! I’m super sweaty, me in summer is gross sweaty Zuky.
87. Books or Movies?
88. Horror or Comedy?
Horror movies, but everyone needs a good comedy from time to time.
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
No, I’m happy with my life so far.
90. What’s your dream job?
To own my own bookstore.
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I’m not guilty about anything I love.
92. What are you afraid of?
Lots of things… Being on the tube.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
An archaeologist, I think…
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I’d love to be able to stop time and just be able to fuck about.
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
The fact I’m not wealthy lol
96. Would you want immortality?
No way. You’d get so lonely as everyone you loved died…
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead, who would you choose?
I never know what to say for this question… I’m not sure…
98. Would you say you are happy?
I’m happy enough, yes.
99. What one piece of advice would you give yourself at the age of eighteen?
Don’t be afraid to be more outgoing and do more things!
100. Where would you like to be in five years time?
Living in my own house with Matt and having a a better paid job than I have right now.
OK, I’m sorry if that was super boring and hello thank you to anyone who is still here! You’ve done well to get this far.
I’m not tagging anyone, but feel free to do this if you want! It’s a long’un!