So, I’ve been tagged in a hell of a lot of award posts recently and looking through my 44 draft posts, I realised I should probably actually complete some of them!
So, today we have The Mystery Blogger, the Awesome Blogger and the Black Cat, Blue Sea awards all in one post.
Prepare yourselves for a long post!
I was tagged in the Mystery Blogger award by Misty @Misty’s Book Space!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So, I’ve done this award a few times now so I’m not going to follow all the rules – to save time, and because I can’t think of any more things to tell you about myself! I’m just going to answers Misty’s questions. I’m also not going to nominate anyone because that will get confusing with the three different awards in this one post lol.
What is your favorite book of 2017 so far?
Definitely Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Levin! I’m sad that it’s been 6 months and I haven’t found another book just as good as it, but hey ho!
What is your least favorite book of 2017 so far?
Hm, maybe Between You and Me by Lisa Hall or The House by Simon Lelic (review to come one that one!
If you could take the place of any Harry Potter character who would you choose?
Erm, I don’t know any tbh, because I don’t like HP. Sorry!
Is there a book that you read this year that you felt like was over hyped?
What is your least favorite trope to read?
In hell of a lot of mystery books where a wife disappears / gets murdered the husband always gets found out for cheating on her which makes him even more the prime suspect than he was before and I hate that because wow, what a clever plot point, and I just hate reading about affairs. It always ruins the book for me.
I was also tagged for the Awesome Blogger award by Misty!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
Again, I won’t be tagging anyone, but you are all awesome!!
What movie have you watched recently? Was it good?
I went to go see Dunkirk recently and it was really good! I recommend it!
What food would you recommend everyone to try at least once?
Pasta! You can do so much with it so I think it’s definitely something everyone should try it!
What are some of your hobbies?
Other than reading? Not much. I like watching YouTube and I like watching Matt play video games… that’s about it.
What’s your beverage of choice?
I looove Diet Pepsi, so probably that, even though I know it’s so awful for your health.
Do you collect anything other than books?
I collect the special coins that we get in the UK. Idk if other countries have the same thing, but we get coins that have special edition patterns on them to celebrate or remember something. Those are just a couple of examples above.
What is your favorite season?
Autumn! I love it because of all the colours, plus it’s my birthday in that season too.
What do you spend most of your time doing?
Working lol. In my spare time, it’s either reading or blogging!
What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
I really liked Misery as a book and as a film! I thought it was a good adaptation, they casted Annie perfectly!
Tell us something about yourself?
Egh!! I don’t know!! I hate trying to think of something to say for this question!
I’m called Zuky, but my mum wanted to call me Suki, but didn’t want it to get shortened to Sue.
What is your favorite book of 2017 so far?
I answered this one above! 😇
And lastly, I was tagged in the Black Cat, Blue Sea award by Lizzie @Stellar Kitten Book Reviews!
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
Again, not tagging anyone!
Do you like adult coloring books?
I don’t mind them! I have a cute Wizard of Oz one but I haven’t coloured my of it. Maybe I should set that as a goal to do some more colouring.
What’s a book or show from your childhood that you still love to this day?
Oo, good question! I like Matilda still, both book and movie.
Do you have any pets? Or, if you could have any pet, what would it be?
I have two little doggos and a kitty. I would love a hedgehog though! And I would LOOOVEEE a Corgi pup (I have two Bichon crosses).
Yay, so that’s all! Thank you to Misty and Lizzie for nominating me in these award posts! I love answering people’s questions for these posts, they’re a lot of fun!
That’s all for now everyone, I hope you enjoyed this post!