Thanks so much to Olivia @Arrow and Dot for nominating me for this blogger award! I’ve never done this one before, so it’s nice to have something new on the blog!
Amazing Blogger Award Rules:
• Thank the person who has nominated you
• Share the rules
• Share the award logo
• Nominate at least 5 people (max. 15)
• Share at least 5 things about yourself
• Provide a link to the person’s blog who nominated you and the people whom you have nominated
• Notify the people that you have nominated that you have nominated them
Hm, well I have no idea what the award logo is, so I’ve just created my own banner!
I have come up with way more than 5 bits to talk about as well lol, but not all of them are about me… some are family related.
Things about me!
• I am 20 and have moved house about 8 times. (14 times if you include all the houses my dad has moved into, too).
• I have a boyfriend of 4 years, who is also 20, who has never moved house.
• I am starting a new job on Monday – I’m now going to be working as a Digital Marketing Executive for a bridal company!
• I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid, but now I can’t even stand people describing anatomy, it makes me feel sick.
• After wanting to be a doctor, I wanted to be an archeologist, but I’m the most impatient human being ever and I hate getting dirty.
• My favourite colour has gone from green, to orange, to black (my scene phase), back to orange, and is now pink.
• I have never broken any bones.
• But I have had 8 teeth pulled out.
• My nan met the Kray Twins. (Not technically about me, but still cool).
• When 9/11 happened, countries around the world sent special one-of-a-kind gifts to America to show their support. My grandad created the present Australia gave to the US. (Again, not technically about me lol).
• I have no talents.
• I just timed myself, and I can’t even hold my breath for a minute.
• My stepdad has the most random facts in his head out of any person ever. Honestly, you can talk to him about anything and he will know something really random about it… and they’re always legit because my mum checks them up online lol.
• The only thing I know I’m allergic to is cats… and I have one.
• I went to my first festival (V-Fest) when I was about 7 years old and I saw Lily Allen, The Sugababes and Morrissey.
SoooOoOoOOoo, that’s all! I hope you enjoyed reading some bits about me and my family, even though most of them were just silly little facts.
I’m gonna tag…
No pressure to do this award thingy, but if you do, please pingback to me here so I can read all about ya!