Read this week
This week I managed to finish 2 books!
I finished the highly anticipated and super disturbing Gather the Daughters by Jennie Melamed. My review will be on on publication day!
I also managed to finish the longest book I’ve read in a while, I Am Missing by Tim Weaver, which as over 500 pages! Review for this one is coming soon.
Today, I started Friend Request by Laura Marshall. I’m only 10% the way through but it’s good so far!
And, technically, I haven’t started A Stranger in the House by Shari Lapena yet, but I’m going to tomorrow morning, so I thought I’d add it in for this post.
Books bought or received this week
I received The Dying Game by Asa Avdic from the publisher this week. I’m looking forward to this futuristic classic mystery story!
Blog posts this week
These are some of my blog posts from this week!
- Netgalley picks of the week | 3rd – 10th July
- Anything But Books tag
- Top Ten Tuesday: books I really want to read but don’t yet own
- Giveaway winners for The Fourth Monkey by J. D. Barker!
- DNF Review: The End of Temperance Dare by Wendy Webb
- Review: To Die in Spring by Ralf Rothmann
- How do you update your reading progress?
- TBR Declutter! – Down the TBR Hole #24 – The True Crime edition!
These are the photo’s I’ve posted on my IG this week. Follow me @zukythebookbum!
After being missing from IG for a week, I managed to get two pics up.
That’s all for this week ladies and gents! I hope you’ve all had a great week, here’s to the next! xo