The lovely Misty @ Misty’s Book Space tagged me in this post a while ago and while I’m away I wanted to make sure I was still posting enough, so here we are! Doing a tag post, yay!
Thanks Misty for the tag. If you don’t already follow Misty, go do so now! She’s such a sweetheart and I love her blog!
Here are the rules:
- Credit Drew @ TheTattooedBookGeek as the creator of the tag, use the created tag name graphic and link back to his blog. (Also, if you want to learn more about the tag you can see Drew’s post HERE)
- Answer the questions
- Tag as many people as you want
1. What is your favourite genre?
2. Who is your favorite author from the genre?
I can’t really answer this one, just because I don’t reread many authors! I have read all of the Robert Bryndza police books and I liked them all, so I guess he might be one? More recently, I’ve liked authors Alice Feeney and Denise Mina.
3. What is it about the genre that keeps pulling you back?
I just love mystery stuff so much and even though this genre is totally diluted and its v hard to find an absolute killer of a book, the fast-paced thrill of it all keeps bringing me back.
4. What is the book that started your love for the genre?
Hmm, I’m not really sure. Maybe Gone Girl, as cliche as that answer is. I did’t read much and when mum handed me Gone Girl, I was hooked!
5. If you had to recommend at least one book from your favourite genre to a non-reader/ someone looking to start reading that genre, what book would you choose and why?
How dare you even ask me this question!!! I can’t choose one!!!
OK I had a think but I still can’t choose one… most of my 5 star reads aren’t even this genre, strange.
6. Why do you read?
Because it gives me a break from real life I guess and because it relaxes me and entertains me all at the same time! If I didn’t read, I would do nothing. I’ve lost interest in TV and film and I don’t play video games that often… I don’t know what I would do with myself if I didn’t read…
Now I’m going to be a super arse and not tag anyone (sorry)! I have done a few tags recently and I feel like I’ve exhausted my usual tagees. I know I should find some more people who I know will do the tags back, but not right now… It’s 1am and I’m supposed to be going on holiday in a couple of hours… I’m sleepy.
Thanks again, Misty, for the tag!
Note: I’m away camping! I’m not being rude and ignoring comments, I’m just busy having a great time and not checking my phone that much. Back on the 25th.