Read this week
I got through 3 books this week. 2 full length novels, 1 a short story from Tor.com.
The Wolfe Experiment was an emotional sci-fi adventure, my review is here.
Last Breath is the latest book from the Erika Foster series, my review will be up tomorrow.
The Loud Table was my choice for Tor.com Thursdays this week, my review is here.
DNF’d this week
Unfortunately I put down Dot Hutchison’s latest book, The Roses of May. I gave it a fair chance, getting 100 pages in. My reasons for DNFing it will be up in the week.
Yep! Still reading The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat, I’m getting through it slowly though, I haven’t given up on it and I’m still enjoying it.
I’ve also just started The Long Drop by Denise Mina. I’m looking forward to it and the stuff I’ve read so far has been good.
Books bought or received this week
I received 4 books from Netgalley this week. I’m really looking forward to all of them!
I also bought 4 books this week from a £15 giveaway voucher I won! Yes, I bought all 4 of these for just over £15!! I’m going to do a mini-haul post so you’ll find out more about these books later in the week, if you’re interested!
Blog posts this week
These are some of my blog posts from this week!
- Netgalley picks of the week | 1st – 8th May
- The Listicle Tag: top 5 female characters
- Top Ten Tuesday: things on my reading wishlist
- Meet the Blogger | Get to Know Mikaela @ The Well-Thumbed Reader
- Get physical review copies at Bookbridgr!
- Tor.com Thursdays: short story review
- Review: The Wolfe Experiment by R W Adams
- Over the Rainbow: purple book covers
These are the photo’s I’ve posted on my IG this week. Follow me @zukythebookbum!
That’s all for this week ladies and gents! I hope you’ve all had a great week, here’s to the next! xo