Thanks so much to Liza @ Dusk Angel Reads for tagging me in this award post!
“THIS AWARD IS FOR BLOGGERS WHO STRIVE TO WRITE FOR EVERYBODY, AND NO MATTER HOW MANY VIEWERS THEY GET, MAKE AN IMPACT ON A READER. THIS AWARD IS AN EXPRESSION OF GRATITUDE TO THE NOMINEE. IT SHOULD BE AWARDED TO ANYBODY THAT YOU CHOOSE DESERVES IT, AND IT DOESN’T MEAN THAT THEY MUST HAVE HUNDREDS OF FOLLOWERS AND LIKES.”
– Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
– The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
– The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
– If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
1. If you could live in one fictional world for only 1 year, which would you chose?
I’ve said this before, but I’d love to live in Middle Earth with the elves. But a non-bookish fiction place I’d love to be in would be in Pawnee with the Parks & Rec team or at Dunder Mifflin Scranton with The US Office team! I’d never want to leave though.
2. What a book genre you have never read that you would like to give a try?
I’ve read every genre now, it’s the sub-genres I haven’t read, but there’s a reason for that. I don’t want to! Example: I’ve never read a “paranormal romance” and I can’t think of anything worse… so I’m never going to.
3. Do you prefer to read physical books, eBooks or listen to Audiobooks?
I love both physical and ebooks! I prefer physical books because there’s something so nice about actually having the book to hold and take up space on your bookshelf, but for travelling eBooks are so much more efficient, plus I don’t think I could live without an ereader and Netgalley anymore lol!
Thanks again Liza for the tag! I’m not going to tag too many people as I’ve done so many tags over the last few months that I’m sure I’m starting to piss people off haha!
My 3 questions:
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of you life, what would it be?
- Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
- What’s the last song you listened to and what’s your favourite lyric from it?