Thanks to Ava the Nerd for the nomination. You should all check out her blog cause it’s fab and super cute!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. Thanks Okoto Enigma, again, for creating this tag!
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. (I’m running out of facts so I’ll skip this one)
- You nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I have no more facts to write about myself! I’m facted out lol, so I’m going to skip right ahead to the questions!
What’s your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is pink. I prefer pastel / baby pink shades, but pretty much all kinds of pink are my jam!
Describe yourself in three words.
Kooky, loud & shy.
(What an oxymoron! Loud & shy. But it’s true… get to know me and I’m loud and crazy, otherwise I’m very timid and shy!)
If you were an animal, which one would you be? (this is the weird one)
A bear! I love bears, they’re my favourite animal, and I think they probably have a pretty good life. They don’t get hunted for anything (maybe their fur but you don’t hear much about bear hunting), they sleep all winter long (life goals) and they’re so cuddly looking!
Current favourite character (from anything you’re reading/watching at the moment)
Agh. I’m on like page 11 of my newly started book (The Witchfinder’s Sister) so I can’t really choose based on opinion for this one, but I’m going to go with Grace, the young servant.
As for TV, I don’t really watch much of it, but I’m sort of in the midst of watching Parks & Rec again… my favourite is Ben… always Ben 💘
What is the one thing you’re most afraid of?
Going blind. My eyesight is terrible as it is, but actually going blind is my worst nightmare. Imagine having to rely on other senses and other people to help you out, all the time. It would (does) terrify me! I watched a Spanish horror/thriller called Julia’s Eyes that did not help my fear at all (but it was a good movie though!!!)
It feels like I have tagged everyone ever in this tag. Plus my brain is totally frazzled right now so I can’t think of any questions to ask, so I will not be tagging anyone in particular this time around.
Please feel free to do this tag if you would like and just take the questions I answered!