I’ve already done this tag before, but it’s great if you get tagged again because you answer different questions! So thank you so much to the gorgeous chaoticeverything for tagging me in this! You should check out her blog and her answers to her own Mystery Blogger Award.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me: (gotta try not to put anything that I wrote last time!)
- My middle name is Red, as in the colour. Both my parents give different reasons as to why they chose that name, but I’ll elaborate on that in my Q&A.
- My favourite kinds of books to read are mysteries. I like thrillers but sometimes they can get really cheesy and unbelievable.
- My favourite animal is a bear. I think they are so damn cute! Other favourites are ducks and cows.
Questions from chaoticeverything:
What book would you want to be a part of and why?
I’d love to be a part of Lord of the Rings. I’d really love to be an elf because they’re magical and beautiful! Also, I totally wanna bone Legolas lol.
What is the one book (or series) you wish you could reread for the first time?
American Psycho! It blew my mind the first time round, I wish I could get that feeling back.
From the last book you finished who would you Marry-Kill-Sex?
The last book I finished (The Breakdown) (maybe spoilers ahead, I don’t know…) only had 5 characters, basically, so it’s kind of a boring pick, but I guess I would: Fuck: John, Marry: Jane, Kill: Rachel (excuse the language lol).
If you had to make your life into a book what would be the title?
Oh dear God, this is a tricky one! Going along with the book title hype, I guess my book would be called The Girl Who Did Nothing.
Silly question – What is the most embarrassing thing that’s happened to you in the last 5 years?
I got so drunk that I vomited at a friends very family orientated birthday party… into a broken and blocked toilet… yuck.
My nominations: (not tagging 10, I tagged a million people last time)
My questions for you:
- How big is your tbr pile right now?
- Do you prefer reading on an e-reader or to have the physical book?
- Where is you favourite place to read?
- What book genre do you never pick up?
- (Random question) If you could rid the world of one negative, eg. starvation, war, aids etc, what would you pick and why?
No pressure to do this! If you do end up doing the tag, please let me know! I would love to see your answers.