Found this tag through Reeds & Reels blog! I love doing tags like this. I’m not going to tag anyone in particular, but feel free to do it if you want and link me to them below!
(The creator of this tag is Jamie @ A Little Slice of Jamie)
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
I tend to write my reviews while I’m at work! I use my lunch breaks to get my thoughts and feelings out. I have also written them at home and even on my train to and from work.
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
I begin writing my review while still reading the book so I never forget anything about the beginning of the story. If it’s a bad review I’m normally quicker at writing it, it can literally take me 20 minutes to get all my anger out. Good reviews can often be harder for me to write because I find it difficult to portray why I loved the novel so much, therefore those ones usually take a bit longer.
3. When did you start your book blog?
I started it back in May 2016, but on a different platform where I couldn’t have followers or interact with other bloggers so easily so moved all my content over to WordPress in January 2017.
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Not having enough time to write all my posts and get them out when I want to! I work 9 to 5:30 every weekday so I don’t get an awful lot of time during the week to get my posts sorted.
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
The community! I love meeting new people and I’ve found some really excellent book blogs to follow.
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
Pretty much any of the tag posts I’ve done! I love getting tagged for these kinds of things, makes me feel special hehe
7. What is your favourite type of blog post to write?
I really like doing my Top Ten Tuesday posts! It’s fun to have to scrutinise your tbr and read shelves and find the perfect answers to the question each week.
8. When do you typically write?
During the day, like I said, in my lunch breaks. I sometimes write in the evenings when I’ve gotten home from work but I’m usually very tired by that point and would rather do some actual reading or watch Funhaus on YouTube. (hit me up if you like Funhaus too!!!)
9. Do you review every book you read?
Yes! If I read them, I review them. I don’t tend to review DNF’s on my blog, but I do write a little something about them on my Goodreads.
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
I don’t get time to plan writing my reviews so I write them with whatever the hell I have at the time. Whether it be a cup of tea, a bowl of soup or nothing. Lunch breaks change on the daily for me.
11. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
I write some of my reviews during the time I’m reading it, but most of it will get written as soon as possible after I’ve finished it!
12. How often do you post?
I try to post daily but that can’t always happen so I aim to always get 5 posts out a week.