Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10-20 people.
Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share your link to your best post(s).
Who nominated me?
I was nominated by Bookish Villainy; thank you, again, for nominating me!
Three things about myself:
1. I’m a big movie nerd! I have watched around 800 movies, and I love reading all the trivia for them on IMDb
2. I have two lil doggos. They are Shih Tzu – Bichon Frise cross and are the fluffiest, loveliest poopies ever. The black and white one is called Baloo (like from Jungle Book) and the white one is called Bear. Here are some cute pictures of them both.
3. My favourite musician is Jeff Buckley. I listen to his album Grace at least once a month, if not every other week!
1. Who is your favourite author?
Gosh, this is hard for me to answer because I honestly don’t read a lot of the same people at the moment. I’m more focusing on debuts so I’m getting to read a lot of people with different writing abilities. I really like Stephen King, but I’ve only actually one and half of his books!
2. What is your “guilty pleasure” book?
Another difficult question because I don’t feel “guilty” about something I like, usually… unless it’s about fancying Richard Hammond – then I feel guilty! I guess maybe Tampa by Alissa Nutting. It was a totally sickening and grotesque book but I still enjoyed it for some reason (not in a creepy way, though)!
3. What is your favourite book from childhood?
So talking from a very young age, I loved the book You’re a Disgrace Daisy (which is horribly reviewed on Goodreads which I’m not happy about!!) – funny story, I couldn’t remember the name of this book so I called my mum to see if she could remember, which she couldn’t, and then I remembered I’d written in down in this funky photo album I’d been given as a kid and had to search through my room for it to find the name!
4. What’s your favourite place to read?
On the train. I feel like being on the train kind of forces me into reading, not that I don’t love to read anyway, but it helps me stay focused, as there is little else to do while you’re sitting on public transport, waiting to be taken from one place to another.
5. What are your other hobbies other than reading/blogging?
I like collecting postcards, and also sending them to strangers all over the world! That sounds bizarre, I know, but I found this site called Postcrossing where there are thousands of members all over the world, and the whole point of the website is to send postcards to people you’ve never met, and are unlikely to ever meet, and tell them about your day, or tell them about where you live, or give them your favourite quotes… or anything!
1. Clues and Reviews
2. Kenyan Library
3. Fox and Bear Books
4. Callum McLaughlin
5. Secret Library
6. Susan Loves Books
7. Books, Vertigo and Tea
8. Bibliophile Book Club
9. The Tattooed Book Geek
10. Chocolate ‘n Waffles
No pressure to do this! Just a bit of fun and sorry if you’ve already been tagged to do it!
My five questions to you:
1. What do you think is the most overrated book?
2. What do you think is the most underrated book?
3. What book are you looking forward to the most in 2017?
4. What is your reading goal this year?
5. What’s your favourite animal and why?